Friday 14 October 2011

Movie review of Bad Teacher


Bad Teacher - 3/10
Directed by Jake Kasdan
Cast - Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz,Jason Segel

Plot Summary
A comedy centered around a foul-mouthed, junior high teacher who, after being dumped by her sugar daddy, begins to woo a colleague -- a move that pits her against a well-loved teacher.

Review
I always thought Cameron Diaz has lost it but thinking back I just realized that she never had anything to begin with.there is not one movie I can think of she has acted well.Most of her movies are shit and all her movies are banking on her looks.Sadly nowadays, a melted plastic bag looks better than her Botox ridden face. Every time she comes on screen, I start to cringe. The only saving grace in this movie was surprisingly Justin Tmberlake. As much as I hated the fucker,he is slowly establishing himself as a pretty decent actor.The doggy dry humping scene with jeans was the only hilarious scene in this movie.Jason Segel was pretty ok in this movie.I would say he was consistent actually but he does get a little boring. Direction for this movie was ok. The flow was pretty boring as fuck.Editing was done ok only. I didn't like the script, it was cliche and dull. They should have put more focus on that instead of Cameron Diaz.

All in all, Bad teacher is a forgettable movie and if you have missed this in the cinema, it doesn't really matter cause nobody gives two shits about Cameron Diaz anyway.

Best quote
Shawn: LeBron is a better rebounder and passer.
Russell Gettis: LeBron will never beat Jordan. Call me when LeBron has six championships.
Shawn: That's your only argument?
Russell Gettis: It's the only argument I need Shawn!

Recommended movies done by the director
Walk Hard:the Dewey Cox Story

No comments: