Monday 30 September 2019

Movie review of Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame - 8.5/10

Finally time to write the review for Avengers: Endgame. A 3 hour rollercoaster of a movie. Wow. Just wow. What an end. The movie was near perfect and I would love to buy the blu ray and I have watched it in the cinema for the second time. A feat that hasn't been done in a long time. There is a high chance that I might even watch it in the cinema for the third time.We'll see.

Got to hand it to the Russo Brothers for an amazing job directing Infinity Wars and Endgame. It is definitely no easy task and they did a great job. The emotional ride was one of my favs for this movie. You have scenes that will evoke different emotions. You have tear jerkers, wow factors and scenes that makes you go WTF.
The tear jerker scene would of course be the ending. Robert Downey Junior has been pivotal as Ironman and it was sad to see him for the last time as Tony Stark but that scene was necessary.
Wow moments are definitely the battle scenes and fucking Thanos being an absolute bad mofo. I was squealing with excitement when Cap wielded Mjolnir and I went absolutely apeshit when everyone came around and Cap said Avengers Assemble.

Endgame is one of those movies I can watch countless times and be thoroughly entertained.

No comments: