Friday 6 June 2008

Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian - 5/10
Directed by Andrew Adamson
Cast - Ben Barnes,Liam Neeson(v/o),william moseley

Plot Summary
The Pevensie siblings return to Narnia, where they are enlisted to once again help ward off an evil king and restore the rightful heir to the land's throne, Prince Caspian.

Review
Needless to say the first one was utter rubbish so I didn't want to spend my money watching this in a cinema.I watched it at a friend's place instead. Even though the part 2 is much darker than the first one, I still think it's a waste of 10 dollars. Good thing I didn't watched it in the cinema.
the kill scenes aren't very good and the battlescenes were abit disappointing. The story unfoldes to be alittle darker and it was interesting. The main casts are still irritating and can't act for shit. To make matters worse they added a new character called prince caspian who has a horrid accent and when I see him acting, he reminds me of Shrek's Prince Charming(must take care of the hair at all times). All in all,unless you are a fan of the Narnia series,you will enjoy watching it at the cinema, if not just wait for the dvd or the tv release.


Best Quote
Edmund Pevensie: I left my new torch in Narnia.

Recommended movies done by the director
Shrek
Shrek 2


(Editor's note; as I was saying earlier the book by CS Lewis is way much better. It's a classic)

No comments: